- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Top Speed||20 km/h|
|Armor Type||50 kg|
The P-5000 PowerLoader is a cargo handling industrial Exoskeleton which is produced by the Free Worlds League corporation Waytani, Inc. Waytani was created solely to produce and bring the exoskeleton to market. The company's initial successful holovid advertising campaign was boon to company and made it successful in the League and the Capellan Confederation.
Weapons and Equipment
The PowerLoader is fitted with two Cargo Lifter manipulators, which when working together can lift up to 2 tons. The suit has also been given a minimum of 50 kilograms of armor to protect its user and features a searchlight and a torch cutter.
As of this writing, the Powerloader does not have much detail information listed on the MUL.
- MUL Profile for PowerLoader (Standard)
- Record Sheets: Vehicle Annex, IndustrialMechs & Exoskeletons, p. 20
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, pp. 192-193, "PowerLoader Profile"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 190