Prairie Schooner (Module)
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Pairie Schooner Land Train - Module "Trailer"|
|Use||Civilian Ground Transport|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere Standard technology|
|Chassis Type (Size)||Wheeled (Medium)|
|Cost||(Complete with Tractor) 500,000 C-bills|
|Power Plant||None |
Schooners were not intended for military service, however due to their lifting capacities they have been employed as a part of military supply trains, as was seen when the Word of Blake's 31st Division used them on New Avalon at the start of the Jihad. 
Equipment and Capabilities
The Module (trailer) has been given 2.5 tons of light composite armor to allow for better protection against normal threats to the train. The vehicle is not armed with any weaponry, however customers have added weapons.
Customers on more hostile worlds have armed their modules with blisters of light weaponry to ward of hostile native threats. These modifications have included anti-infantry and light weaponry blisters/turrets such weapons as SMGs.>
Turning Points: Irian introduced a record sheet for the Prairie Schooner module and tractor.
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, p. 8, "Prairie Schooner Land Train"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 24, "Prairie Schooner Land Train"
- online date for the Prairie Schooner (Module)
- Turning Points: Irian, p. 34, "Record Sheet"
- Jihad Turning Points: New Avalon, p. 8, "UnWelcome Guests"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 6, "Wheeled Support Vehicles"