- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
Primitive Technology is the name given to engineering systems developed before the Star League, usually during the Age of War. As a general rule, Primitive Technology systems are bulkier and less effective than their Succession Wars era counterparts. Production of Primitive Technology was halted as better technology was developed over time. During the Word of Blake Jihad however, primitive systems were reintroduced to the modern battlefield. Though less effective than the existing systems, the primitive versions required fewer resources and could be built in a variety of less capable production facilities. This allowed commanders to deploy more units on the field. Designs that used primitive systems were commonly referred to as "RetroTech" designs.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.