Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
Prinis Prime neighbouring systems
|X:Y Coordinates||473.216 : 233.331[e]|
- 2571 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 2581 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 2583 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 2585 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 2596 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 2750 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 2765 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 2767 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 2786 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 2822 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 2830 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 2864 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 3025 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 3030 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 3040 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 3050 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 3052 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 3054 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 3057 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 3058 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 3059 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 3063 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 3067 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 3075 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 3079 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 3081 - Outworlds Alliance]] 
- 3085 - Outworlds Alliance 
- 3130 - Raven Alliance 
- 3135 - Raven Alliance 
- 3145 - Raven Alliance 
Prinis Prime was a world within the Outworlds Alliance when Operation UNION HOLD began in 2581. After the major Periphery states rejected the Pollux Proclamation in 2575, the Star League began planning for the forced incorporation of all of the Periphery nations into the Star League. Operation UNION HOLD was the name given to the invasion of the Outworlds Alliance, which saw two corps of Star League Defense Force troops and a mixed brigade of DCMS forces begin systematically occupying Alliance worlds. Prinis Prime escaped the attentions of the the Star League and Combine forces - collectively referred to as the Outworlds Alliance Task Force - until the second half of 2583.
The Star League component of the Outworlds Alliance Task Force had begun actively raiding Alliance worlds in early 2583, rather than attempting to occupy every world; whilst worlds like Ki Zoban, Cerberus and Lushann had been occupied or were heavily contested, the commanding officer of the Task Force, General Amos Forlough, had mobilised V Corps and elements of II Corps on seek and destroy missions which targetted the civilian population and infrastructure of many more Alliance worlds. Tasked primarily with destroying towns, hamlets and industry, these raids included destroying any militia forces encountered as only a secondary objective to that of destroying the will and ability of the Alliance population to fight. Between March and June SLDF troops savaged the worlds of Dindatari, Mitchella, Morthac, Quatre Belle and Quiberas.
In response to the campaign of devastation being waged by Forlough, Coordinator Hehiro Kurita pressured the commander of the DCMS mixed brigade supporting the Task Force to push further into the interior of the Alliance, having annexed the worlds of Kazanka, Zlatousi and Nexus Ri in early 2583. Sho-sho Igushi's forces had been cut off from the SLDF supply chain after withdrawing supplies contributed by the Draconis Combine to the Task Force to fuel their earlier conquests, which had reduced their supplies to a slow trickle from within the Combine and whatever they could source locally; despite this, in the fourth week of July Igushi ordered attacks on three more Alliance worlds: Milligan's World, Prinis Prime and Quantraine. The 19th Galedon Regulars left their garrisons on Kazanka and attacked Prinis Prime, facing elements of the Alliance 1st Armored Division for the second time.
Unlike the earlier battles on Kazanka, the Combine BattleMechs were prevented from using their superior mobility against the 1st Armored Division because the Alliance defenders were so well dug in. When the 19th attempted to follow Forlough's pattern of attacking the civilian population, Alliance infantry used anti-'Mech tactics to cripple the 19th's advance forces and slow them while the 1st Armored redeployed to blunt the 19th's attacks. Although the 19th made some progress, the Alliance forces continued to grind them down, and the 19th simply couldn't get reinforcements and supplies quickly enough to support this pattern of warfare. Whereas the 19th had managed to outlast the 1st Armored on Kazanka, by the time the campaign to take Prinis Prime had lasted from August through to the end of October the Combine forces were exhausted, and Igushi ordered his forces to retreat in early November.
The combine forces were driven off Milligan's World, Prinis Prime and Quantraine, and Igushi reported the three failed invasions to both the Coordinator and General Forlough as completely successful reconnaissance raids which had inflicted heavy damage on the Alliance defenders. Kurita's response was to banish Igushi to a Combine backwater, and replace him with Sho-sho Rimas Nelsson, but with no additional support to enable combat operations, and Prinis Prime would remain safe from anything more significant than a Combine show of force for the remainder of the war until peace was declared with the Treaty of Cerberus in August 2585.
By the mid-thirty-first century, as one of the three Alliance worlds closest to the notorious pirate haven of Antallos, Prinis Prime had been plagued by devastating bandit raids. A large part of the population had slowly given up their holdings on Prinis Prime because of the attacks; those who remained were the most stubborn and self-sufficient, and by the time Mitchell Avellar became President of the Alliance the population of Prinis Prime had long abandoned any loyalty they had to the Alliance as a state.
Outworlds Alliance Militia garrison force
- Elements of the First Armored Division
Planets within 2 jumps (60 light-years). Closest planets first:
|Antallos (Port Krin)||49.52||2||TH||P||P||P||P||P||P|
- Handbook: Major Periphery States, p. 147, "Outworlds Alliance after Age of War (2571) and at the Fall of the Star League (2750)"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 106, "Reunification War: Outworlds Alliance Front Deployments (2581)"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 125, "Kurita's Overeager Appetite"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 126, "Year Five: Peace In Our Time"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Report 2765: Periphery, p. 36, "Outworlds Alliance Militia Deployment Map - "
- Fiel Report 2765: Draconis Combine, p. 25, "Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery Deployment Map - "
- Historical: Liberation of Terra, p. 98, "Outworlds Alliance - ] Map
- First Succession War, p. 24-25, "Inner Sphere - "
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2, p. 122-123, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- First Succession War, p. 112-113, "Inner Sphere - 2822"
- Second Succession War, p. 18-19, "Inner Sphere - 2830"
- Second Succession War, p. 78-79, "Inner Sphere - 2864"
- The Periphery (sourcebook), p.156, "The Outworlds Alliance Sector"
- Handbook: House Davion, p. 70, "Federated Suns After Third Succession War -  Map"
- Handbook: House Davion, p. 72, "Federated Suns after Fourth Succession War -  Map"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 133, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Davion, p. 76, "Federated Suns after War of 3039 -  Map"
- Era Report: 3052, p. 11, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Era Report: 3052, p. 23, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Objective Raids, p. 46, "Map of Periphery States: The Outworlds Alliance Sector"
- Era Report: 3062, p. 11, "Inner Sphere Map -  Map"
- Handbook: House Davion, p. 78, "Federated Suns after Operation Guerrero -  Map"
- The Periphery, 2nd Edition, p. 110, "Outworlds Alliance"
- Era Report: 3062, p. 29, "Inner Sphere Map "
- Inner Sphere, p. 97, "Near Periphery Kingdoms Map"
- Handbook: Major Periphery States, p. 150, "Outworlds Alliance (3067)
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 43, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Davion, p. 82, "Federated Suns after FedCom Civil War -  Map"
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 65, "Inner Sphere "
- Field Report: DCMS, p. 21, "Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery Deployment Map - [August 3079]"
- Field Report: Clans, p. 28, "Clan Snow Raven & Outworlds Alliance Deployment Map - [August 3079]"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 63, "Inner Sphere - March 3081"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. vii, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Era Report: 3145, p. 11, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Era Report: 3145, p. 39, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. VI, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 124, "Baby Killers Unleashed"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 121, "Kazanka, Nexus Ri and Zlatousi"
- The Periphery, Second Edition, p. 49, "Other Periphery Realms"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 141, "Outworlds Alliance Front"
- Era Report: 2750
- Era Report: 3052
- Era Report: 3062
- Era Report: 3145
- Field Manual: 3085
- Field Manual: 3145
- Field Manual: SLDF
- Field Report 2765: Draconis Combine
- Field Report 2765: Periphery
- Field Report: DCMS
- Field Report: Clans
- First Succession War
- Handbook: House Davion
- Handbook: Major Periphery States
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2
- Historical: Reunification War
- Historical: War of 3039
- Inner Sphere (sourcebook)
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Objective Raids
- The Periphery, First Edition
- The Periphery, Second Edition
- Second Succession War