(References to Qandahar)
Qandahar neighbouring systems
|Recharge time||181 hours|
|Recharge station(s)|| Zenith (3025)|
Zenith, Nadir (3079)
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
| Jump point
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Toxic)|
|Equatorial temperature||19°C (Cool-Temperate)|
|Highest native life||Mammal|
|Reference Year||3025 - 3079|
|Ruler||Bradley Dammann, Earl of Qandahar (3025)|
|Population|| 2,304,000,000 (3025)|
|HPG (Representative)||B (Precentor Alexander Fisken (3025))|
 Owner History
- 2596 - No record 
- 2750 - Draconis Combine 
- 2765 - Draconis Combine 
- 3025 - Draconis Combine
- 3030 - Draconis Combine
- 3040 - Draconis Combine
- 3052 - Draconis Combine
- 3057 - Draconis Combine
- 3062 - Draconis Combine
- 3067 - Draconis Combine 
- 3130 - Draconis Combine 
 Planetary Info
Qandahar is a world that was totally exploited by humanity for its vast natural resources. Unfortunately the early settlers didn't show any care in handling the output of their factories and this has led the ecosystem of Qandahar to collapse. The largely Azami population has frequently clashed with the Combine administrators, trying in vain to clean up the world. The toxic pollution was so bad that by 3025 50% of the native lifeforms were extinct, and other lifeforms had to live in domed cities. The only organisms that could successfully live outside the domed cities were the Toxic Life Forms. Developed on Terra in the mid-22nd century, these organisms consumed and digested toxic waste.
 Planetary History
In the early 31st century a small underground movement named the "Holy Struggle" attempted to shut down the Dow-Nexus Fusion Products factories because they were unsafe for their employees, causing many unnecessary deaths. Though the ISF had several informers and agents in place to destroy the Holy Struggle they didn't actually do so because the Dragon also wanted to chastise Dow-Nexus.
Early in the Jihad the Sixth Pesht Regulars were transferred to Kaznejov to deter the Federated Suns. Qandahar was raided by the Word of Blake's 14th Division. On the 3rd of November 3077 a large Black Dragon Society terrorist cell seized a large oil refinery and surrounding oil field, defiantly claiming to have overcome operatives from the ISF in the process. The Black Dragon Society then began expanding it's hold on Qandahar as other planets nearby were either struck by other large Black Dragon cells or had their planetary government openly declare their support for the Kokuryu-kai. As a result, the ISF and the Draconis Combine government implemented a travel ban on the 27th of December intended to bar any traffic that wasn't either governmental or military from entering the Qandahar Prefecture or landing on any of the disputed worlds. Control of Qandahar wouldn't return to the Combine until April 3078, when a covert operation eliminated the key leaders of the Black Dragon Society on the world.
Though it is a prefecture capital system, the toxic nature of the world and the reliance on domed cities with limited growth potential restrict how Qandahar interacts with other government agencies. For example, Qandahar rarely hosts summits or conferences.
 Planetary Garrison
 3054 to 3059 to 3067
- - At this point in time the 7th operating at 65% of full strength, with 87% of their equipment featuring upgraded technology.
 Manufacturing Centers
 Nearby Planets
| Planets within 2 jumps (60 light-years) |
Closest planets first:
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 181, "Qandahar"
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 2.15 2.16 Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 13, "Savinsville"
- ↑ Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- ↑ Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- ↑ Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Field Manual: Updates, p. 119, "Draconis Combine Deployment Table"
- ↑ Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- ↑ Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 99
- ↑ Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 58, "The Jihad in Review"
- ↑ Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 81, "Threat Level High"
- ↑ Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 59, "The Jihad in Review"
- ↑ Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 89, "Pesht Military District"
- ↑ Objective Raids, p. 28, "Draconis Combine Deployment Table"
- ↑ Field Manual: Draconis Combine, p. 135, "Draconis Combine Deployment Table"
- ↑ Field Manual: 3085, p. 51, "DCMS Deployment Table - 3085"
- ↑ Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 13, "Dow-Nexus Fusion Products"
- Era Report: 2750
- Field Manual: 3085
- Field Manual: Draconis Combine
- Field Manual: Updates
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Reunification War
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine)
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Objective Raids
- Objectives: Draconis Combine