Quint's Olympian Groundpounders
|QUINT'S OLYMPIAN GROUNDPOUNDERS: ON THE REBOUND|
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|CO||Captain Hilary Quint|
The Quint's Olympian Groundpounders emerged from the ruins of Quint's Quartet. The unit signed a contract with the Circinus Federation in 3050 and stayed under contract with the Federation for the next 16 years. During the Marian Hegemony invasion they faced the Marians' III Legio Limitanei and suffered moderate loses.
During the Jihad, the Groundpounders continued to work for the Circinian government. Circinus was suborned by the Word of Blake, which meant that the Groundpounders were de facto working for the Word. Because of that association, they were blacklisted and considered "wanted" by the Mercenary Review and Bonding Commission.
Captain Hilary Quint followed his father in command after his death.
Ambushes and traps are this command's preferred tactic.
Dragoons Rating: C+
Quint's Olympian Groundpounders (one Company/Veteran/Reliable)
- CO: Captain Hilary Quint
- The recon lance is supported by a fire support lance made of heavy 'Mechs and an assault lance.
Quint's Armored Cavalry (one Platoon/Veteran/Reliable)
- Armor Commander: Todd Bertuzzi
- This unit is comprised of four Saladin hover tanks.
Quint's Security Division (two Squads/Regular/Reliable)
- The unit has heavy weapons for supporting the vehicles.
- Field Manual: Mercenaries Revised, p.95 - "Unit Profile"
- Mercenaries Supplemental Update, p. 20 - "Unit Profile"