Radioactive Tracker Ammo
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Radioactive Tracker Rounds are used for the covert tracking of individuals or objects. Fired from any slug-thrower weapon, these rounds hold an easily-broken capsule which contains a small suspension of harmless radioactive isotopes. On impact the quick-drying liquid splashes the target and marks them with the isotopes, iridium 191 being the most popular, which will give off traces of gamma radiation for a month unless properly cleaned. Detecting the trace requires special scanning devices, such as a Bug Scanner modified to detect gamma radiation, and a maximum range of 35 meters.
- Item: Radioactive Tracker
- Equipment Rating: C/E-F-E/E
- Armor Piercing/Base Damage: +0B/+0
- Cost/Reload: x3.5
- Notes: Target "Tagged" on Successful Hit (Even if Undamaged); Signature Lasts 1 Month; Requires Tracker Scanner to Spot
- Combat Equipment, p. 20
- A Time of War, p. 275