- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Read more →
|Affiliation||House Magnusson, Clan Ghost Bear|
|Elected Prince of the Free Rasalhague Republic in absentia, saKhan of Clan Ghost Bear|
|Parents||Haakon Magnusson (father)|
The Clan Invasion and Being Captured by two Clans
During the invasion of Satalice beginning November 3051, Ragnar was serving as a Kapten with the Third Drakøns. In later the stages of the invasion he was given command of ad-hoc company of BattleMechs, which had given the name of Ragnar's Vargjagare (aka Wolf Hunter) Company. He conducted series of harassment hits against the Thirteenth Wolf's Guards, became a thorn in Natasha Kerensky's side for a time. In January 3052, he would eventually end up facing Phelan Wolf in combat and captured. He would interned be made a Bondsman of Clan Wolf.
The Jihad and Merge of Free Rasalhague Republic with Clan Ghost Bear
In a surprising move, the people of the remnants of the Free Rasalhague Republic, when polled, overwhelmingly chose him to be their new Elected Prince. Due to his unique status as a Clansman, he could not accept, and the long-standing leader of the Rasalhagian military was elected the Regent in his stead.
Ragnar journeyed to Orestes in 3070, and on the 21st of August he spoke to the Free Rasalhague Republic government on behalf of Clan Ghost Bear and the Ghost Bear Dominion, beginning negotiations on what would hopefully be an accord "for all Rasalhagian peoples."
|“||The road ahead is filled with an evil that can only be cleansed with the fires of Annihilation. The road behind us is littered with the bodies of our fallen, given to that cause. As you fight today, know that each of us who dies this day will have spent our lives in the name of honor, in the name of Kerensky, in the names of Sandra Tseng and Hans Jorgensson! But above all this, know that we shall forever purge these nameless monsters in the name of that which is above what makes us trueborn or freeborn, Clan or Sphere. Follow me—for Rasalhague!||”|
The Second Combine-Dominion War
During the Clan Invasion, Ragnar piloted an Ostsol.  During Operation Bulldog with Clan Wolf-in-Exile, he piloted an Ice Ferret.  in his final battle for Clan Wolf-in-Exile were he was taken bondsman by Clan Ghost Bear he piloted a Dire Wolf.
Titles and Ranks
|Elected Prince of Free Rasalhague Republic
| Succeeded by|
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 103, "Ragnar Magnusson Profile"
- Clan Wolf Source Book, pp. 42-43, 65 - Outline information for the battle for Satalice and Ragnar's part in it with the 3rd Drakon and planet's two Armored Divisions.
- More Tales of Black Widow, p. 43 Campaign: Capture a Prince - Scenario setup for Ragnar's fight again Clan Wolf and his capture.
- Era Report: 3052, pp. 15, 18, 33 - Sourcebook making passing reference to his capture by Clan wolf by Phelan. Refirming his status as company commander with the Third Drakon.
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 48, "The Jihad In Review"
- Touring the Stars, p. 46, "Volume XXIII: Standing Together"
- More Tales of the Black Widow, p. ??
- The Dragon Roars, p. 30
- Era Report: 3145, p. 109, "Lars Magnusson Profile"