- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Average mass||up to 5,000 kg|
|Average length||est. 600 cm|
|Average height||est. 400 cm|
Adult Range-bulls mass up to five metric tons; in a herd with a 4,000 kilogram herd bull with horns spanning four meters, a six-month old specimen weighted around half a ton. Range-bull hide is very tough, described as the equivalent of several centimeters of Kevlar. The species is noted for wide horns.
Abilities and Lifestyle
As a bovine species, Range-bulls live in herds and are valued for their meat. Large specimen are thought to be capable of damaging or destroying a Ranchhand AgroMech, and an enraged herd can topple a shutdown BattleMech (as demonstrated on a Locust).
Still, Range-bulls can be overcome by predators. A pack of Lobo plumado killed a straggling calf, though some of them were trampled.