- Original BattleTech Pods In Grand Rapids Michigan Moving To New Dedicated Site
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Read more →
- This article is about the BattleMech. For the Sovetskii Soyuz-class WarShip, see Reaver (Sovetskii Soyuz).
|Manufacturer||Clan Star Adder|
The Reaver is a fast medium-weight BattleMech designed and built by Clan Star Adder as a lighter companion to the clan's Wildcat 'Mech. The Reaver lacks the electronics normally used on medium weight 'Mechs, but nine and a half tons of Ferro-Fibrous armor let the Reaver take a good amount of damage before being forced to retreat.
Weapons and Equipment
A Clan Heavy Large Laser mounted in each arm and a Heavy Small Laser in both side torsos give the Reaver a fair medium and close range punch. Pilots must be careful to make their shots count, as even with six additional heatsinks the Reaver is unable to cope with sustained firing.
This BattleMech was published in an official BattleTech product, namely the MekPak 3 expansion for the MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries video game. However, although official, computer games are not considered among the sources for Canon unless the information is expressly confirmed as canonical elsewhere. By virtue of being an official albeit not positively canonical product, the game expansion and the 'Mechs presented therein including this one must be considered apocryphal.
- MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries MekPak 3 Expansion