- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Recon Battalion, 201st Pesht Assault Team,
3rd Proserpina Hussars
|Platoon Type (Specialty)||Mechanized/Hover|
|Platoon Size (Squad/Platoon)||10 (5/2)|
|Primary Weapon||5 Auto-Pistols|
|Armor||Draconis Combine Standard Infantry Kit|
|Tech Base/Rating||Inner Sphere (C/C-C-D)|
|Transport Weight||11 tons|
|To-Hit Modifier (Range in Hexes)||0 (0 Hexes|
Members of the Recon Battalion, 201st Pesht Assault Team, 3rd Proserpina Hussars, fulfill a special role within the DCMS. Equipped with some of the best equipment, these combat engineers can travel very fast from one hotspot to another on their personal hovercraft and create chaos where they are least expected.
The primary means of causing destruction for these Recon Infantry is the demolition gear each soldier carries. Their Auto-Pistols provide only limited self-defensive value.
This is a direct link to the MUL page for the Alpha Strike card:
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 195, "House Kurita Infantry Profile"