Red Guards (Clan Blood Spirit)
|Unit Profile (as of 3085)|
|Parent Formation||Alpha Galaxy|
In late 3069 Khan Schmitt led Alpha and Iota Galaxies against the Adders on Albion quickly capturing a Chrysaor ProtoMech factory and by the end of the year had secured 40% of the planet. The Khan then led Alpha against Clan Steel Viper holdings on Arcadia and captured their Roc ProtoMech complex.  Alpha Galaxy and the Cuirassiers were involved in near constant fighting on York but by 3070 had reduced the Adder holdings to a single enclave. 
In 3075 the Red Guard and Alpha Galaxy and dropped on to Circe as part of the multi-Clan force of the Clan Steel Viper Annihilation. They had taken heavy casualties in the approach by hidden gun batteries but manage to drop straight on top of one battery silencing it, before linking up with Delta Galaxy of Clan Cloud Cobra and pressing the attack.
By 3083 the Red Guard had moved to the Colleen system. Here they were bid in defence against multiple attacks by Clan Stone Lion and Clan Coyote. The fighting was disastrous for the Spirits and after a few months only two holdings on the planet of Haven remained in their control. By 3084 the Hussars could muster less than half of their warriors, and by the end of the years were wiped out. 
- Between 3059 and 3067 the Commanding Officer was Star Colonel Jessie Keller.
- The last commander was Katja Keller.
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 31, " Red Guards Profile"
- Operational Turning Points: REVIVAL Trials, p. 19, " Red Guards Profile"
- Operational Turning Points: REVIVAL Trials, p. 15
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 41, "Blood Spirit Touman"
- The Wars of Reaving, p.45
- The Wars of Reaving, p.42
- The Wars of Reaving, p.150
- The Wars of Reaving, p.155
- The Wars of Reaving, p.157
- Field Manual: Update, p. 70, "Clan Blood Spirit Deployment Table"