- Clan Invasion Box Set ‘Mechs Revealed!
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Read more →
|Grafina of Loch Lomarr (Skye)|
|Children||Rutger Steiner |
In 2471, the Archon Michael Steiner held a double wedding with his brother. Michael married Duchess of Skye, Regina McQuiston, the last of the original Skye founding family. His brother Steven married an LCAF regimental tank commander, named Margaret Olsen. The marriage ceremony, was to be seen as a festive and happy event for the Commonwealth was almost derailed by news of their younger sister Tatyana's suicide. Michael, determined to carry on with the ceremony, did not allow the darkness of their sister's illness cripple their future.
A month after his marriage with Regina, an earthquake struck Tharkad City, destroying the Triad and damaging the palace. Michael's bride, Regina was killed in the quake along with a number of Lyran Representatives. Michael was grief-stricken by her death. He opened the palace up to the survivors of the quake to give them a place to stay. Many of the Steiner nobility attended the refugees by manning kitchens and leading rescue efforts.
Titles and Positions
|Grafina of Loch Lomarr
| Succeeded by|
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth) - "Order of Magnitude", p. 23