Remote Sensor Dispenser (Battle Armor)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Remote Sensor Dispensers are backpack modules carrying Remote Sensors that can be affixed to battle armor. These dispensers can be carried by both humanoid and quadruped designs, although the latter's lack of hands requires the sensors be deployed by ejection from the dispenser. Those carried by humanoid battle armor are detachable, allowing them to be dropped once the dispenser is empty.
Remote Sensor Dispensers weigh 40kg and are limited to one per battle armor. Remote Sensors may be deployed by battle armor at the cost of 1 MP and follow the standard rules per Tactical Operations.
- TechManual, p. 268, "Remote Sensor Dispenser"
- Tactical Operations, p. 375, "Remote Sensors"