- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
The Resilience was a Vincent-class WarShip, and in 3062 was a part of the Com Guard Second Fleet, operating from the ComStar fleet base at Ross 248. The CSV Resilience remained in service with ComStar as of 3067, but wasn't reported to have survived until 3076 implying that the ship was deployed on the abortive Case White attack on Terra in March 3068; as there is no record of the Resilience being salvaged by the Word of Blake this intimates that the Resilience was destroyed during Case White.
- Field Manual: ComStar, p. 44, "The WarShip Fleet"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 83, "ComStar Naval Assets"
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 211, "The Com Guard: Key Military Commands"
- Dawn of the Jihad, p. 89, p. 91, "Case White Underway!"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 128, "Word of Blake Naval Assets"