Ridgebrook Capellan March Militia
- Harebrained Schemes Reveals BattleTech: Flashpoint Gameplay, Kills Dekker
- The Art of War – An Interview with Matthew Plog, BattleTech Artist
- Original BattleTech Pods In Grand Rapids Michigan Moving To New Dedicated Site
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- Read more →
|Ridgebrook Capellan March Militia|
|Unit Profile (as of 3062)|
|Parent Formation||Capellan March Militia|
The Ridgebrook Capellan March Militia was responsible for protecting the Ridgebrook PDZ. This PDZ bordered the Taurian Concordat as well as being close to the Capellan Confederation. As a result, officers of the Ridgebrook CMM spent time monitoring both the Confederation and the Concordat. In the case of the Concordat, the Militia worked to prevent Federated Suns interests from accidentally provoking the Taurians as well as monitoring the Concordat.
Before the FedCom Civil War the unit supported Katherine Steiner-Davion. During the FedCom Civil War, the unit was ordered to assault New Syrtis. They lost that fight. In fact, the 6th Syrtis Fusiliers inflicted such heavy losses that the unit was effectively destroyed.
During Operation THUNDERBOLT the Ridgebrook CMM held off Kingston's Rangers for so long that the CCAF had to send the Prefectorate Guard and 1st McCarron's Armored Cavalry to the system. Though the Capellan units utterly destroyed the Ridgebrook CMM, the Militia unit was able to inflict heavy losses before it was destroyed. Their sacrifice inspired their successors.
By 3085 the Ridgebrook CMM had rebuilt as a Light Combat Team, but was still dramatically understrength. It lacked an armor regiment, a company of 'Mechs, and two battalions of battle armor. Despite this it was stationed on Taygeta and considered an active unit.
While stationed on Taygeta with the 5th Crucis Lancers in 3145, the Ridgebrook CMM faced the 3rd McCarron's Armored Cavalry and Sung's Rangers. The two AFFS units lost approximately half their forces during that conflict.
The command staff have developed tactical plans to counter many possible situations, but when faced with a situation they do not expect, the smaller subunits react in a headless fashion, with horrendous losses as a result.
Ridgebrook Capellan March Militia (Green/Reliable)
- CO: Major General Pete Gullam
Ridgebrook CMM (Green/Reliable)
- CO: Leftenant General Seth Miller
- CO: Lieutenant General Seth Miller
- CO: Lieutenant General Frank Jenkins
- CO: Lieutenant General Emeline Jones
Ridgebrook CMM Infantry Brigade (5 Regiments/Green/Reliable)
- CO: Lieutenant General Emma Lazenby
Ridgebrook CMM (Regular/Questionable)
- CO: Major General Valerie Robbins
Ridgebrook CMM Aerospace Wing (Regular/Questionable)
- CO: Major Leslie Fujimoto
Ridgebrook CMM Armor Brigade (Regular/Questionable)
- CO: Leftenant General Ahmed Batsukh
Ridgebrook CMM Infantry Brigade (Green/Questionable)
- CO: Leftenant General Daniel Hasek-Pitz
Ridgebrook CMM LCT (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Leftenant General Dana Morganfield
Ridgebrook CMM Aerospace Wing (Green/Reliable)
- CO: Colonel Ben Fukuda
Ridgebrook CMM Armor Brigade (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Leftenant General Niall Cox
Ridgebrook CMM Infantry Brigade (Green/Reliable)
- CO: Leftenant General Maxim Conti
- Field Manual: Federated Suns, p. 111, "Ridgebrook CMM Profile"
- Field Manual: Federated Suns, p. 136
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 133
- FedCom Civil War (sourcebook), p. 157
- Field Report: AFFS, p. 16
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 64
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 70, "AFFS Deployment Table - 3085"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Capellan Confederation, p. 40
- House Davion (The Federated Suns), p. 137 (pdf version), "Ridgebrook PDZ"
- 20 Year Update, p. 21, "AFFC Deployment Table - 3050"
- Objective Raids, p. 15, "AFFC Deployment Table - 3054"
- Field Manual: Update, p. 138, "AFFS Deployment Table - 3067"
- Historical: War of 3039 , p. 136