Righteous Fury (Individual Aegis-class WarShip)
- This article is about the Aegis-class WarShip. For the BattleCorps story, see Righteous Fury (short story).
The Righteous Fury was an Aegis-class WarShip which in 3062 was a part of the Com Guard First Independent Squadron based in the Free Rasalhague Republic in support of the Twelfth Army. The CSV Righteous Fury remained in service with ComStar as at 3067, but was subsequently deployed on the abortive Case White attack on Terra, captured by the Word of Blake, and put into service as the WBS Righteous Fury. The Righteous Fury would serve as a part of the Blakist fleet until 3076, when it was destroyed in action at Dyev.
- Field Manual: ComStar, p. 44, "The WarShip Fleet"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 83, "ComStar Naval Assets"
- Dawn of the Jihad, p. 28, "Voice of Blake"
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, p. 89-90, "Dyev Hit By Blakist Counterattack!"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 128, "Word of Blake Naval Assets"