Robert Steiner II
- Original BattleTech Pods In Grand Rapids Michigan Moving To New Dedicated Site
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Read more →
|Robert Steiner II|
|Born||17 March 2701|
|Died||29 June 2781|
|Archon of the Lyran Commonwealth|
|Parents|| Michael Steiner II (father)|
Joan Lestrade (mother)
|Siblings|| Jennifer Steiner|
|“||I sometimes marvel at those who behave as though good times will last forever. Why should the universe hold still? Why should bad times, be any different from the good or the indifferent ones, for don't they all have beginnings, middles, and ends? Good or bad, it's just another cycle, within a cycle, within a cycle, and it never ends.||”|
|— Robert Steiner II, quoted in The Authorized Biography of Robert Steiner, by Frela Gibbon, Bently & Hunt, 2782|
Title and Position
Michael Steiner II
|Archon of the Lyran Commonwealth
| Succeeded by|
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 96, "Lyran Leadership Profile"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 62, "Robert Steiner II Profile"
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 37, "Decline And Fall Of The Star League"