Robert Steiner II
- Lead Developer Brent Evans Answers Big Questions On The Future Of BattleTech
- Was the Early Portrayal of the Capellan Confederation an Example of Yellow Peril?
- Mechwarrior Online World Championship Semi-Finals Seeding Games
- New Campaign Begins on MegaMekNET
- BATTLETECH Multiplayer Review - A Battle Of Titans
- Read more →
|Robert Steiner II|
|Born:||17 March 2701|
|Died:||29 June 2781|
|Archon of the Lyran Commonwealth|
|Parents|| Michael Steiner II (father)|
Joan Lestrade (mother)
|Siblings|| Jennifer Steiner|
|“||I sometimes marvel at those who behave as though good times will last forever. Why should the universe hold still? Why should bad times, be any different from the good or the indifferent ones, for don't they all have beginnings, middles, and ends? Good or bad, it's just another cycle, within a cycle, within a cycle, and it never ends.||”|
|— Robert Steiner II, quoted in The Authorized Biography of Robert Steiner, by Frela Gibbon, Bently & Hunt, 2782|
Titel and Position
Michael Steiner II
|Archon of the Lyran Commonwealth
| Succeeded by|
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 96, "Lyran Leadership Profile"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 62, "Robert Steiner II Profile"
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 37, "Decline And Fall Of The Star League"