- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
As with most Clan warriors, very little detail exists outside of his Khanship of Clan Coyote.
The Coyotes had been facing steady losses since the turn of the 31st century, with their holdings diminished from enclaves on twenty worlds, down to six. Well aware of the weakening hold that Clan Coyote and Clan Wolf had on the Grand Council, Robin Steele knew that change was bound to happen soon. The glorious years of the Golden Century where the Coyotes dominated the Clan sphere were long behind them, and times were not getting any easier on his Clan.
In an attempt to regain territory and strengthen his Clan's reputation, Khan Steel led the Coyotes in a series of Trials and raids against Clan Snow Raven in 3047. The weakened enemy he expected to fight turned out to be stronger than he had realized. The long-awaited invasion of the Inner Sphere finally became a reality after the appearance of a ComStar Jumpship called Outbound Light over the Smoke Jaguar world of Huntress a year later in 3048. The Coyote attacks had cost both Clans any hope of a slot in the ensuing invasion.
Kept out of the invasion by his plan to regain some of Clan Coyote's past glory, they would continue their downward slide slowly through the years. Khan Robin Steele tried to do what he felt was right, but in the end, there was simply no right choice.
Title and Position
|Khan of Clan Coyote
| Succeeded by|
- Field Manual: Warden clans, p. 43 - "Stalling Fate"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 52 - "Zeta Galaxy"