Rocket Launcher 2
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Rocket Launcher 2|
|Year Availability||3050 (FC)|
The Rocket Launcher 2 is a twin-tube Rocket Launcher mounted on battle armor suits. Little more than a couple of light anti-vehicle weapons strapped together, the Rocket Launcher 2 is cheap and easy to manufacture, though beyond the rockets' cost-effectiveness they have little advantage over SRMs or LRMs. Inner Sphere suits sometimes carry rocket launchers, which mimic the ones used by BattleMechs in the Periphery, but the Clans don't even bother with these unguided projectiles.
- TechManual, p. 297, "Additional Battle Armor Weapons And Equipment (Cont)"
- TechManual, p. 318, "Clan Weapons And Equipment BV Table"
- TechManual, p. 261, "Rocket Launchers"