- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
The FCS Rostock was a Fox-class WarShip operated by the Federated Commonwealth and one of the force elements contributed to Task Force Serpent in 3059 by the Federated Suns, along with one of the Rostock's sister ships, the FCS Antrim. The FCS Rostock would participate in what became known as the Battle of Trafalgar against forces from Clan Ghost Bear in the Deep Periphery on the 15th of December 3059.
On the 5th of March 3060 the FCS Rostock and the other WarShips within Task Force Serpent engaged in battle with two Vincent Mk 42-class corvettes and a Sovetskii Soyuz-class heavy cruiser above the Clan Smoke Jaguar planet of Huntress. The Rostock was destroyed during this battle.
- "Twilight of the Clans", p. 8, "Task Force Serpent Composition"
- "Twilight of the Clans", p. 9, "Beyond the Periphery"
- "Twilight of the Clans", p. 10, "The Conquest Begins"
- "Field Manual: Federated Suns", p. 25, "AFFC WarShip Fleet"