- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
Developed in the early 3060s by the Federated Commonwealth, the Rotary Autocannon is based only loosely on the Autocannon. While it has the same bore, it is capable of firing up to six times as many rounds as its standard cousin, allowing it to deal three times the damage of even an Ultra Autocannon. At the same time, each extra shot increases the amount of heat the autocannon builds and increases the chance for a jam. Like Ultra autocannons, Rotary autocannons are unable to make use of special munitions.
- Field Manual: Federated Suns, p. 158, "Rotary Autocannon"
- Tactical Operations, p. 286, "Clan Rotary Autocannon (RAC)"
- Tactical Operations p. 100 "Autocannons"