- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
|AB-18C "Raubvogel" Aerobomber|
|Use||Atmospheric Support Craft|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere (Conventional)|
|Engine (Type)||180 Turbine|
|Fuel||2 tons (320 points)|
|Armament|| 1x Large Laser|
1x SRM 2
2x Streak SRM 4
The AB-18C Raubvogel Aerobomber is the current incarnation of a ground-attack conventional fighter produced by the Lockheed/CBM Corporation at its Rolfston plant on Gibbs. It is one of the most popular conventional bombers within the Lyran Alliance and the Federated Suns due to their former status as member-states of the Federated Commonwealth. It is typically used for close support missions.
Weapons and Equipment
The aerobomber weaponry includes a Large Laser and a Two-Tube Short-Range Launcher in its nose, while both wings each have a single Four-Tube Streak Short-Range Launcher. The craft carries a ton each of regular and streak SRM missiles.
- No canon Record Sheets have been published for this craft since its publication in Handbook: House Steiner.
- The Raubvogel currently has no BattleValue 2.0 listed for it on Master Unit List.
- Originally the vehicle name was named "Roubvogel", which seems to be a misspelling of the German word "Raubvogel" (bird of prey). In Handbook: House Steiner, the breakdown of the vehicle's specifications, the list of Lockheed/CBM products, and the table of contents use the name Raubvogel, while Roubvogel is used in the main heading for the unit.
- MUL Profile of the Raubvogel Aerobomber AB-18C - Introduction Date Only
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 170 - AR-18C "Raubvogel" Aerobomber -BV1 listed.
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 144 - Lockheed/CBM Corporation
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 170 - AR-18C "Raubvogel" Aerobomber article.