- Clan Invasion Box Set ‘Mechs Revealed!
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Read more →
Published in Tactical Handbook This is the first rules level system that was ever published for BattleTech.
Rules Level 1
Published in BattleTech, Third Edition, and generally dealt with the Technology Level available in 3025 (with the Exception of Mines, Fire, Artillery, and Quick Start Rules) first introduced in the Age of War along with one piece of equipment developed in the Succession Wars Era. Rules Level 1 equipment is on the referenced page. The Technical Readouts that deal with this level of play are Technical Readout: 3025 and Technical Readout: 3026
Rules Level 2
Published in BattleTech Compendium and City Tech, Second Edition, and dealt with Standard and Advanced Rules that were used in all tournaments and MechForce Level competitions. This book included technology introduced in the Age of War, and Succession Wars as well as Technology introduced in Technical Readout: 2750 and Technical Readout: 3050. Rules Level 2 equipment is on the referenced page.