- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
The Samarkand-class carrier Beijing was a Star League Defense Force WarShip that survived the Hegemony Campaign to liberate Terra from the forces of Stefan Amaris, and subsequently followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus.
The Beijing languished in mothballs for centuries until Clan Cloud Cobra attempted to restore the ship to service as a part of its efforts to rebuild after the Wars of Reaving. Despite the Clan's need for WarShips, Cloud Cobra technicians were unable to restart the Beijing and gave up their efforts in 3081; the Beijing was instead placed in orbit above the planet Roche, where it would serve as a training vessel for live-firing exercises.
- Wars of Reaving, p. 162, "WarShips"