- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
The SLS Dularam was a destroyer in service with the Star League Defense Force. The SLS Dularam was destroyed during the battle to liberate Nusakan during the Hegemony Campaign; the SDS in the Nusakan system was under the control of forces loyal to Stefan Amaris and destroyed a number of WarShips, including the Dularam. The Dularam was one of two WarShips to plummet to the surface of Nusakan as a result of the damage taken, and the wreckage of both the Dularam and the other ship to hit the surface, the cruiser SLS Havana could still be identified on the surface of the planet centuries later.
During the rebuilding that would occur on Nusakan during the Succession Wars, the areas around the wreckage of the Havana and the Dularam would be the focus for much of the reconstruction, with cities springing up around the remains of each, and with each vessel giving its name to the accompanying city.
- The Star League, p. 175, "Nusakan"
- Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130), p. 219, "Nusakan World Profile"