- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
Sandol Quinn was the last of the Capellan Chancellors to not be a member of the Liao family.
|Born||4 November 2749|
|Died||13 February 2831|
|Affiliation|| House Liao|
| Chancellor of the Capellan Confederation|
Duke of Sirius
After Barbara Liao's death, the only surviving Liao was Ilsa Liao, who was too young to serve as Chancellor. The Prefectorate chose Sandol Quinn to act as her regent, making him the Chancellor as well. Taking advantage of the Federated Suns' focus on the Draconis Combine border, Sandol ordered several strikes into the Chesterton area. The CCAF didn't disappoint, reconquering most of the Chesterton worlds.
He spent most of his time away from Sian, close to his own home Commonality. His presence there boosted the morale of the troops and he was quick to praise and reward the soldiers. Sandol's absence from Sian allowed Ilsa to become familiar with court politics, which would help her greatly when she became Chancellor. Though some in his position might have been tempted to take permanent control Sandol was a loyal nobleman who wanted nothing more than to hand over a strong nation to his rightful liege lady.
Titles and Positions
|Chancellor of the Capellan Confederation
| Succeeded by|
|Duke of the Sirius
| Succeeded by|
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 28
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 92