- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
|Coordinator of the Draconis Combine|
|Parents||Hehiro Kurita (father)|
|Siblings|| Martin Kurita|
|Children||Urizen Kurita (disputed)|
Sanethia Kurita was the eighteenth Coordinator.
Sanethia Kurita identified in 2619 the then-farming world of Luthien to be the site of an industrial project, which would see the planet become the largest manufacturing center in the Draconis Combine within two centuries.
Titles and Positions
|Coordinator of the Draconis Combine
2607 – 2620
| Succeeded by|
In Handbook: House Kurita, the Nineteenth Coordinator Urizen II is said to be the eldest son of Sanethia Kurita, while in the House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), he is the son of Leonard Kurita.
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), "The Draconis Combine's Line of Succession and Partial Kurita Family Tree"
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 33-34 "PEACE, PROGRESSION, AND POWER"
- Jihad Turning Points: Luthien, p. 5, "Luthien"
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 43 "PEACE AND PROGRESS"
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 36 "URIZEN KURITA II"