- Community Outreach - BanditB17, Competitive MWO, and the MechWarrior World Championships
- Did you know? BattleTech Comics
- Blaine Lee Pardoe wrote an April Fools' day BattleTech Fan Fic, and it's Awesome!
- Did You Know? Tabletop Simulator has BattleTech in VR
- Solving the Range Problem with Armor Piercing Pancakes
- Read more →
A Scanalyzer is a powerful analytical tool commonly used by doctors, engineers and scientists who work in the field. Slightly smaller than a standard briefcase the scanalyzer can accept a small sample of the materiel the user wishes to analyze and after several minutes produce a full report on it. This report will include a host of data such as the substance's elemental and molecular components, it's flash and melting points, its conductivity and radioactivity.
- Classic BattleTech RPG, pp. 148-149, "Scanalyzer"
- A Time of War, p. 303, "Computers - Table"