- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere Experimental|
|Tracking & Targeting System|
|Heat Sinks||17 Double Heat Sinks|
The Scarab drone Aerospace Fighter was used by the Word of Blake as a fighter bomber. Protected by ten and a half tons of Heavy Ferro-Aluminum armor and controlled by an Improved Aerospace Smart Robotic Control System, the Scarab can carry seven Air to Air missiles (standard or Light versions) or two huge anti-ship missiles into combat. The Guardian ECM Suite jams enemy targeting and control systems, allowing the Scarab's fellow Hive fighters to advance or retreat under electronic cover.
Weapons and Equipment
To offset the inaccuracy of the Aerospace Smart Robotic Control System, the Scarab carries pulse lasers. Most of the heavy hitting power comes from the Large Pulse Laser mounted in each wing, but for close combat the pair of nose-mounted Medium Variable Speed Pulse Lasers can inflict heavy damage as well.
There are no known variants of the Scarab drone fighter.
- MUL online date for the Scarab
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 186
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 185