- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
|Affiliation|| Team Genie|
Republic of the Sphere
History & Tactics
Scout Weigner was born on Zavijava. On 3146 Scout Weigner was fighting in the dueling circuit of Solaris for Team Genie. Scout Weigner seems quite a bit rough around the edges with solid marksmanship, but a clumsy manner when it comes to maneuvering. Many of this warrior's arena victories have been won by his constant leap-and-shoot combat technique. It is as if the mere act of leaving the ground - for however short a period - improves Weigner's aim.
His Dueling Record (W/L/D) is 11/9/6.
Scout Weigner is known for his use of a BattleMech specially modified more for defense than firepower, and his reliance on jumping over obstacles of any kind.
Scout Weigner was a Regular gunnery MechWarrior and a Green piloting MechWarrior.
- Experimental Technical Readout: Royal Fantasy, p. 7 "VT-5ML Vulcan Aladdin"
- Experimental Technical Readout: Royal Fantasy, p. 23 "Team Genie"