|Manufacturer||Gibson Federated BattleMechs|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Top Speed||32 km/h|
|Armor Type||Basic Stealth|
The armor eschews jump jets, but can manage up to 32 km/h on the ground. It mounts enough Basic Stealth armor to stop a Medium Pulse Laser. The armor also carries a searchlight for use in nighttime operations.
The main weapon on the Se'irim is a Light Recoilless Rifle. It is supplemented by a One-Shot SRM-5. A common tactic for a Se'irim squad is to lay in ambush, then cut loose with thirty missiles and the rifle rounds once a target presents itself. The unit usually follows up with its Battle Vibro-Claw in a melee attack.
- Anti-Infantry – Possibly the last word in killing unarmored infantry, this variant of the Se'irim can take out a platoon without the assistance of other squad-mates. It mounts two Machine Guns and a Flamer. In addition, it also has an Anti-Personnel Weapon Mount. BV(2.0) = 40, 39
- Capture Team – This variant is dedicated to capturing armor crews and MechWarriors. A Battle Armor Taser is mounted in a Detachable Weapon Mount, though it slows the unit down to 10 km/h. A traditional armament come in a pair of Light Machine Guns. The variant retains the searchlight. BV (2.0) = 49, 40
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Technical Readout: 3075, p. 25
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 42
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3075, p. 24
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Technical Readout: 3075, pp. 24-25
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 43
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 44