2nd Tikonov Guards
|Second Tikonov Guards|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Tikonov Guards|
Age of War
Numerous resistance groups were formed with Maskirovka assistance following the loss of central authority brought about by Gray Monday. Located around the former Tikonov Commonality region, these pro-Liao war bands fighting against the Republic of the Sphere were too far away from the frontlines to receive much assistance from House Liao and many were destroyed. Those who were still alive by the time the Capellan Confederation Armed Forces advance reached them were reequipped from Capellan supply depots and amalgamated into the 2nd Tikonov Guards.
Operation GREAT FLOOD
Operation CELESTIAL REWARD
The 2nd Tikonov Guards were noted to have never withdrawn and prefer going toe to toe with their opponents. The unit could withstand enormous pressure without breaking.
The symbol of the second is a black mallet set against a red star. Equipment is painted dark green and goldenrod.
Second Tikonov Guards (Regular/Fanatical)(70% Strength)
- CO: Sang-shao Bronislaw Podjasek
- CO: Kong-zhong-shao Anista Rusayev
- CO: Zhong-shao Tak-Cheong Kwong
Constant Irregulars (Veteran/Fanatical)(85% Strength)
- CO: Zhong-shao Przhibislava Soukherman
- The unit had a "C" Equipment Rating. They had numerous Assassins, Firebees, Koscheis and Thunderbolts.
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 38, "Tikonov Guards"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 28, "The New Old-Fashioned Way"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 32, "McCarron's Armored Cavalry"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 44, "Capellan Confederation Deployment Table - 3145"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 28, "Sarna and Tikonov Commonalities"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 29, "Sian Commonality"