- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
SelaSys Inc. has been producing JumpShips for the Free Worlds League since the Age of War. Their vast experience with JumpShips led the Armorer to appoint them the lead contractor for refitting several mothballed WarShips, including the FWLS Nueva Badajoz. Though its own WarShip design (the Venturer light cruiser) had yet to leave the drawing boards by the end of the FedCom Civil War, SelaSys has been a key component supplier for Technicron Manufacturing and Illium Shipyards. Design engineers from SelaSys also played a key role in the Impavido-class destroyer program.
SelaSys is also the owner of Ronin Incorporated, which allows SelaSys to produce BattleMechs. Ronin was acquired in 3016 after the League government seized it for supporting rebel forces during Anton Marik's Revolt. SelaSys also owns Harmony Metalworks, providing another BattleMech production company.
SelaSys Inc. had a Venturer-class ship moored at their shipyards above Loyalty in 3076; a raiding party consisting of commandos from the Principality of Regulus raided the shipyards on the 6th of September that year, damaging the shipyards and destroying the WarShip.
SelaSys Incorporated has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Loyalty:|
|Kearny-Fuchida Drive - Jumpships|
|K-F Mark VIII a-1||Star Lord|
|? (for Tramp)|||
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 136, "SelaSys Incorporated Company Profile"
- Objectives: Free Worlds League, p. 12
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 22, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 56, "The Jihad In Review"
- Objectives: Free Worlds League, p. 4
- Objective Raids p. 131, "Produced Star Lord Components"
- Objectives: Free Worlds League, p. 23