Semi-Portable Support Laser
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
The Semi-Portable Support Laser, introduced in 2400 by the Terran Hegemony, is a powerful infantry support laser. While typically served by a crew of two, one to fire and a second to assist and maintain power hookups, its semi-portable nature means it can also be handled by a single person wearing a gyroscopic harness. Its simple, self-contained water-cooling system also requires only limited monitoring.
- Item: Support Laser, Semi-Portable
- Equipment Rating: D/C-D-C/E
- Armor Piercing/Base Damage: 5E/7
- Range: 80/300/700/1450 meters
- Shots: 7 Power Points per Shot
- Cost/Reload: 5000/*
- Affiliation: -
- Mass/Reload: 40kg/*
- Notes: Crew: 2
- Lostech, p. 43
- TechManual, p. 301
- A Time of War, p. 275