- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Parents||Nicoletta Calderon (mother)|
Semyon Calderon (b. ????, d. ????) was Protector of the Realm during the short and pointless Taurian-Canopian War of 2813. The 'war' was an attempt to seize the worlds of Detroit and Rockwellawan from the Magistracy of Canopus for the Concordat shortly after the First Succession War. Semyon was ridiculed by both his military and his people when, after the Magistracy Armed Forces returned Taurian troops, the prior treaty governing those two worlds was re-ratified without a single change. Semyon had wasted his nation's troops and treasure for nothing.
- The Periphery (sourcebook),pp.61-62
|Protector of the Realm
| Succeeded by|
Unknown, eventually Ignatius Calderon