- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
As of 13 July 2822, Clan Wolverine Star Colonel Franklin Hallis, freshly assigned a new Pulverizer, recalls that his last 'Mech was a Shadow-Griffin "cobbled together from leftover parts". The name, referring to the ubiquitous Shadow Hawk and Griffin designs, strongly implies that it was a so-called FrankenMech, built from components of at least two different parent designs.
No other information is given about the 'Mech. It would have to have retained the characteristics shared by the Shadow Hawk and Griffin, namely a mass of 55 tons and presumably also a ground speed of 86.4 km/h and a jump capacity of at least 90 meters.
- Betrayal of Ideals (Part 1, PDF p. 13)