- Lead Developer Brent Evans Answers Big Questions On The Future Of BattleTech
- Was the Early Portrayal of the Capellan Confederation an Example of Yellow Peril?
- Mechwarrior Online World Championship Semi-Finals Seeding Games
- New Campaign Begins on MegaMekNET
- BATTLETECH Multiplayer Review - A Battle Of Titans
- Read more →
As of 13 July 2822, Clan Wolverine Star Colonel Franklin Hallis, freshly assigned a new Pulverizer, recalls that his last 'Mech was a Shadow-Griffin "cobbled together from leftover parts". The name, referring to the ubiquitous Shadow Hawk and Griffin designs, strongly implies that it was a so-called FrankenMech, built from components of at least two different parent designs.
No other information is given about the 'Mech. It would have to have retained the characteristics shared by the Shadow Hawk and Griffin, namely a mass of 55 tons and presumably also a ground speed of 86.4 km/h and a jump capacity of at least 90 meters.
- Betrayal of Ideals (Part 1, PDF p. 13)