- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
|X:Y Coordinates||63.63 : -207.46[e]|
- 2366 - No record 
- 2571 - No record 
- 2596 - No record 
- 2750 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2765 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2786 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2822 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2864 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3025 - No record 
- 3030 - No record 
- 3058 - No record 
- 3067 - No record 
- 3130 - No record 
- 3135 - No record 
- 3145 - No record 
Sharpe was a part of the St. Ives Commonality of the Capellan Confederation and is located near Vestallas and Gei-Fu. Sharpe vanished from maps during the 3rd Succession War. At this time it was renamed it was renamed Obeedah in an effort to hide Sharpe's existence and location. As one of the five Hidden Worlds it was used by the Word of Blake during the Jihad as a base from which to launch strikes against both the Capellan March and Sian. The planet also has some manufacturing capacity with many Blakist Combat Vehicles using parts seemingly from the Hidden world, parts having one of two serial numbers, OB1 or OB3, with testing indicating the parts vary only slightly but seem to originate from separate plants or facilities in that system. Jarvis Bolarugu would claim that while Obeedah had shipyards, they were "nothing fancy", but that the system had a formidable defense in the form of a very large space station, a component of Space Defense System style defensive system.
Unlike Jardine or Mayadi, Obeedah would prove to be elusive to locate, in part due to the wildly changing borders of the Capellan Confederation since the collapse of the Star League, making it hard to know if it was even within the borders of the post-Jihad Confederation. Obeedah's supposedly large population, reportedly with a standard of living rivaling the Star League era, indicates that rather than a marginal world lost during the First Succession War that the future Obeedah was either the victim of a false cataclysm or a small disaster blown out of proportion by ComStar.
Unlike Taussen, the Capellan Confederation would expend considerable effort to locate it after the Jihad, albeit to capture Obeedah for its manufacturing and shipyard facilities, including providing significant grants to secure Interstellar Expeditions teams to do so. While suffering a number of false leads and dead-ends, by 3095 IE and the Confederation assumed Obeedah would be located within the next decade or so, more a matter of when than if. 
- Sharpe Rifles
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 17, "Capellan Confederation Founding, 2366"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 25, "Capellan Confederation after Age of War "
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- First Succession War (Source Book), p. 25, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 31, "Capellan Confederation after First Succession War "
- First Succession War (Source Book), p. 113, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 39, "Capellan Confederation after Second Succession War "
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 40, "Capellan Confederation after Third Succession War "
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 49, "Capellan Confederation after Fourth Succession War "
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 60, "Capellan Confederation after Operation Guerrero "
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 68, "Capellan Confederation after FedCom Civil War "
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Era Report: 3145, p. 11, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- Era Report: 3145, p. 39, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 22 "Hunting the Word - The Hidden Five - Mayadi"
- Field Report 2765: Capellan Confederation, p. 14, "Regimental Status"
- First Succession War (Source Book), p. 136, "First Succession War Deployment Table - CCAF"