- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
Shih Chou commanded the 1st Genyosha in the absence of its commanding officer, Hohiro Kurita, who was on Tharkad at the start of the Jihad conflict. After the first few days of conflict the Otomo and Izanagi Warriors had lost most of their leadership and placed themselves under Tai-sa Chou's command.
- Jihad Turning Points: Luthien, pp. 6-7, "Combatants"
- Field Report: DCMS, p. 12
- Eye of the Beholder, p. 12