Sigma Galaxy (Clan Diamond Shark)
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3061)|
|Parent Formation||Clan Diamond Shark Touman|
Sigma Galaxy is one of Clan Diamond Shark's garrison Galaxies. It continues the traditions and naming from before the Clan's name change. The way it honors its opponents however is slightly different from the norm. They show the same honor to their opponents that they receive from their opponents. This even extends to their bidding, where the commanders bid reflects their opponent's strengths rather than the abstract honor that leads other Clans to use individual duels and single combat. This is a wise policy considering that Sigma primarily consists of BattleMechs where their opponents typically field OmniMechs.
In 3061 forty percent of Sigma Galaxy's troops were freeborns.
Sigma Galaxy was uprooted from their Homeworld garrison posts and moved to the Inner Sphere. The Moonstone Skate and 79th Strike Cluster defended against a Trial of Possession from Clan Ice Hellion. They then withdrew from their garrison posts while Clan Coyote defended their former holdings.
The Fox's Whelps will follow zellbrigen if their opponent does. Outside of zellbrigen, the Whelps will hit their opponent with airstrikes before moving in with ground forces.
- Field Manual Warden Clans, p. 74, "Sigma Galaxy Profile"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 58
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 59
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 77