Silver Dragons Stables
- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
|Colors/Badge||silver and green|
|Faction Affiliation||Draconis Combine|
|BattleMechs|| 31 (3051 and 3054) |
Since their formation the Silver Dragons ranked amongst the top Kuritan stables.
The MechWarriors have great loyalty to the stable's ownership because of its fair treatment and good payment.
Stable Master and Owners
- Philipe Anders is a former DCMS Major MechWarrior from the elite Seventh Sword of Light and, as an instructor, is harsh but fair to his trainees.
- Kathleen Eckert
- Brendon Frazer was in 3054 a light pilot that was able to enter in Solaris' top 20 MechWarriors while piloting a Copperhead - the Silver Snake - but died two weeks after assuming the slot.
- Gavin "Hacker" Hastings - Close combat specialist known to pilot a massive Berserker.
- Eric Gray
- Walid Jojou
Tactics and Style
The Silver Dragon Hill is the training ground of the Stables which contains advanced simulators and it is located near Xolara. Inside Xolara itself the Silver Dragon have a 'Mech bay for repairs and modifications. Both bases are heavily secured.
- A Guy Walks Into a Bar on Solaris VII...
- Blood Price
- Solaris VII: Box Set - Gamemaster's Book, p. 18 "Silver Dragons Stables"
- Solaris VII: The Game World - Game Master book, p. 18 "Silver Dragons Stables"
- Solaris Gamemaster's Book, p. 23 'The Top 20'
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 130 "CPR-HD-003 Copperhead"
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 81 "BRZ-A3 Berserker"