- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Armor||Compound VM22 Ferro-Fibrous|
|Communications System||K9 CommSys|
|Targeting Tracking System||Hunter (2) Dedicated TTS|
The Skadi is a fast attack VTOL. It can reach a top speed of 162 km/h, and is protected by four and a half tons of Clan-spec Ferro-Fibrous Armor. The Skadi was originally designed by Clan Jade Falcon, but the main factory fell to the Lyran Commonwealth. For the next few decades, the Commonwealth sold the Skadi to any interested party. The combination of good protection, high speed, and a heavy gun proved to be very popular, and the Skadi was exported across the Inner Sphere. The Falcons later recaptured the facility and have restricted the Skadi to their own forces.
Weapons and Equipment
The Skadi's main firepower comes from a single Ultra AC/10. This heavy weapon is mounted in a VTOL Chin Turret which provides a large field of fire. Supplementing these are two ER Micro Lasers in a fixed forward mounting.
- MUL online date for the Skadi
- Technical Readout: 3145 The Clans, p. 17
- Technical Readout: 3145 The Clans, p. 16