Skye Tigers Stables
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Colors/Badge||blue and grey|
|Faction Affiliation||Lyran Commonwealth|
The stables lost most of their influence after the assassination of Ryan Steiner, a great supporter.
Only after the fincanel investment of a wealthy business man saved the stable from ruin. Again on therod of success it takes a long run to earn the respect of the others again.
James Stroud was a former member of the Skye Rangers and leads the stable like a military unit.
- Achillus St. John - A Lyran national who provided extensive information to the Word of Blake, which allowed them to destroy the stable.
Tactics and Style
- Starterbook: Wolf and Blake, p. 45
- Mappack: Solaris VII, p. 29