Sleipnir (Individual Union-class DropShip)
- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
The Sleipnir was a Union-class DropShip operated by the Free Rasalhague Republic as of 3050, where it served as a combat vessel for the Flying Drakøns. In this capacity, the Sleipnir took part in the Battle of Radstadt on 31 October 3050.
As of 13 October 3067, the mercenary unit known as Eriksson's Einherjar (former Free Rasalhague Republic soldiers) operated a Union-class DropShip named Sleipnir which may or may not be the same vessel that fought in the Battle of Radstadt.
- BattleSpace rulebook, p. 34
- Mercenaries Supplemental II, p. 32, "Eriksson's Einherjar: Odin's Chosen"