Small X-Pulse Laser
- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
|Small X-Pulse Laser|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Year Availability||3057 (FC)|
|Ammo Per Ton||N/A|
|Ammo Cost (per ton)||N/A|
|BV (1.0)||21|
X-Pulse Lasers are an attempt by Inner Sphere technicians to increase the range of pulse lasers to compete with the longer ranges of similar Clan models. X-Pulse lasers are not a new weapon per se, but an upgrade that is separately added to the weapon for an additional cost. X-Pulse lasers also build up tremendous heat but technicians have considered this as a necessary drawback. This weapon is currently still in its prototype stages.
The Small X-Pulse Laser is the smallest of these weapons. It has good damage potential for its heat and boasts almost as much range as a Medium Pulse Laser. Like all pulse lasers, the higher rate of fire allows for increased accuracy.
No production models are available.
- Tactical Operations, p. 407, "Heavy Weapons And Equipment Construction Data"
- Tactical Operations, p. 321, "X-Pulse Laser"
- Tactical Operations, p. 406, "Heavy Weapons And Equipment Combat Data"
- Tactical Operations, p. 382, "Inner Sphere Weapons And Equipment Battle Value Table"