Smoke Arrow Missile
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
The Smoke Arrow Missile was an alternative Arrow IV Artillery missile. Instead of exploding upon impact, these missiles create billowing clouds of obscuring smoke at the target location. The potential to create literal a "fog of war" on the battlefield can be used to hide troop movements and other actions from the enemy.
Smoke Arrow Missiles follow all normal rules of unguided artillery. Each shot fills one hex and the adjacent hexs with Heavy Smoke that rises 2 levels high and lasts until the end of the third round after fired.
- Tactical Operations, p. 356, "Smoke Artillery/Arrow Missiles"