Sniper Artillery (Combat Vehicle)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
| It has been suggested that this article be merged with Sniper Artillery (Dark Age).|
Discuss this on the article's talk page.
|Mission||Long-Range Fire Support|
|Speed||54 kph km/h|
The Sniper Artillery vehicle was produced by the Federated Suns in the post-Jihad years. The fusion-powered vehicle was noted for its durability and mobility; it gave the vehicle the ability to rapidly move its Sniper Artillery Piece about the battlefield. The vehicle is based on the old Star League Defense Force Marksman artillery vehicle.
Weapons and Equipment
The vehicle's primary weapon is its Sniper Medium Artillery Piece. The vehicle has been given a pair of Blazefire Extended-Range Small Lasers for anti-small vehicle protection. It also been given a pair of machine guns to hold off various infantry attacks.
MWDA Dossier Variant
Canon Rumor inserted in the Dossier of Kenneth Medchelke suggests that Medchelke has modified his Sniper Artillery. It suggests that he used a Clan equivalent of his vehicle's Fusion engine to increase the speed of the vehicle.
- Marksman - 1st SLDF artillery vehicle.
- Kenneth Medchelke's dossier suggests from intelligence reports that his artillery vehicle has a Clan fusion engine to improve its performance.