- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Sondra Black (born 24?? - died 2511) was an officer in the Federated Peacekeeping Forces and, as Sondra Black Davion, wife of Edward Davion, son of First Prince William Davion of the Federated Suns.
Sondra was left widowed when Edward was killed in a Capellan Confederation raid on the Capellan March world of Royalston in 2508, an incident which caused contraversy inside the Federated Suns because a regiment commanded by David Varnay failed to arrive in time to support Edward and his unit.
Sondra continued to serve in the FPF until her death in 2511, when her DropShip was destroyed in battle above the world of Avigait. This left Edward and Sondra's only son, Alexander, orphaned, and would play a part in setting the stage for the Davion Civil War.
- House Davion (The Federated Suns), p. 39, "William the Fair"