(References to Sonnia)
Sonnia neighbouring systems
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
Planetary flag of Sonnia
| Jump point
|Highest native life||Mammal|
|HPG (Representative)||B (Precentor Valencia deShan)|
- 2750 - Federated Suns 
- 2822 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3025 - Federated Suns 
- 3030 - Federated Suns 
- 3040 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3052 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3057 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3062 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3130 - Federated Suns 
- 3135 - Federated Suns 
- 3145 - Federated Suns 
Originally settled by nobles from Tikonov, Sonnia was a vacation paradise. The tropical environment was conducive to large resorts and spas. Instead of tourism becoming the cornerstone of the local economy, nuclear power fills that role. Radioactive isotopes and elements were easily extracted from Sonnia's crust, and as a result nuclear power industry became the major employer on the world.
Though no major battles have been fought on the world, its nuclear power industry makes it vitally important to the Capellan March. Therefore the AFFS garrisons the world heavily. These units are also able to take advantage of the varied terrain of Sonnia, acclimating themselves to a wide variety of environments.
Planets within 2 jumps (60 light-years). Closest planets first:
- House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 156, "Sonnia"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 133, "Inner Sphere - 3040"
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Era Report: 3145, p. 11, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- Era Report: 3145, p. 39, "Inner Sphere Map - "