- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Platoon Type (Specialty)||Jump (None)|
|Platoon Size (Squad/Platoon)||21 (7/3)|
|Primary Weapon||15 Mauser IIC Infantry Assault Systems|
|Secondary Weapon||6 Clan ER Heavy Support Lasers|
|Armor||Clan Standard Infantry Kit|
|Tech Base/Rating||Inner Sphere (F/X-F-E)|
|Transport Weight||4 tons|
|To-Hit Modifier (Range in Hexes)||0 (0-7 Hexes),|
+1 (8-10 Hexes),
+2 (11-14 Hexes),
+4 (15-17 Hexes)
+6 (18-21 Hexes)
The unit known as Stone's Trackers are currently setting the standard for Special Forces platoons within the Republic Armed Forces; formerly the 212th Nova Cat Headhunter binary, Stone's Trackers is a battalion-sized formation already blooded in service to the Republic of the Sphere during border skirmishes with the Capellan Confederation. Combining absolute dedication with raw firepower and stunning skill, Stone's Trackers are notionally a standard RAF formation, although the hugely diverse makeup of the RAF SpecOps command makes the term "standard" difficult to define.
Each Special Forces platoon is equipped with fifteen Mauser IIC Infantry Assault Systems and six Clan ER Heavy Support Lasers.
This is a direct link to the MUL page for the Alpha Strike card:
- Technical Readout: 3085 Supplemental, p. 8-9, "Key Infantry"